♥ About Secret Rumors
welcome to timeless memories:)

Created On.:: August 5th of 2009 Web-Mistress.:: `xMAI (fahrenheit_love)
Layout&&Coding.:: (c) `xMAI

♥ Navigation
`Updates
`Family
`Status
`Apply

`Graphic Request
`Review Request

`Graphic Pickup
`Review Pickup

`Affiliates
`Blacklist
♥ Tagbox
Hello !
Friday, September 11, 2009 @ 5:33 PM
0 comments!

OMIGOSH! I'm so sorry you guys that the site has been SO inactive... I've been so busy! But I'm designing a new layout RIGHT now and working on the site and requests I've received. I PROMISE not to abandon the site~ I PROMISE PROMISE PROMISE PROMISE!
I'll update soon with more updates! See you soon.
OH! And I forgot to mention: I'M SO SAD THAT JAY LEFT 2PM. I'm literally HEARTBROKEN. :( I can't believe he left.... -sobbing-

♥ K e e p T h i s R u m o r A S e c r e t