♥ About Secret Rumors
welcome to timeless memories:)

Created On.:: August 5th of 2009 Web-Mistress.:: `xMAI (fahrenheit_love)
Layout&&Coding.:: (c) `xMAI

♥ Navigation
`Updates
`Family
`Status
`Apply

`Graphic Request
`Review Request

`Graphic Pickup
`Review Pickup

`Affiliates
`Blacklist
♥ Tagbox
A P P L Y... I N G?
Thursday, August 13, 2009 @ 1:19 PM
0 comments!

Would you be my CHUNGSA... would you be my babayyy...? Oh YOU ARE MY ANGEL!
Did you guys know that chung, in Korean means 1000 and sa means 4? But together it means Angel? hehehe I'm referring to my song. LOL ANYWAYS
To all who HAVE applied or WILL apply:: IF I DO NOT EMAIL YOU BACK RIGHT AWAY, PLEASE DO NOT WORRY.
I will send an email to EVERYBODY soon to let you know if you'd been hired. I want to make sure everybody who will apply, will apply before I CLOSE the applications.
Okay, thanks guys. :) Peace and love dears.

♥ K e e p T h i s R u m o r A S e c r e t