♥ About Secret Rumors
welcome to timeless memories:)

Created On.:: August 5th of 2009 Web-Mistress.:: `xMAI (fahrenheit_love)
Layout&&Coding.:: (c) `xMAI

♥ Navigation
`Updates
`Family
`Status
`Apply

`Graphic Request
`Review Request

`Graphic Pickup
`Review Pickup

`Affiliates
`Blacklist
♥ Tagbox
Open for you:)
Monday, August 17, 2009 @ 11:38 AM
0 comments!

g r a p h i c requests are officially OPEN!
I've hired my 4 official graphic designers! YAYYYYYY~ Say hello to:
Diane, supernerd, Julianna, and purplexazn95!!! Their designs are AWESOME! and I'm sure they'll help make SR a success! And I can't forget about AugustPrince! She's been hired as part of my ES crew-Emergency Staff! Her designs are just as awesome!
BUT I STILL NEED MORE STAFF! Does no one want to work with me?!?!? DO I SEEM THAT HORRIBLE TO YOU?!?!?! :)
Currently I'm still in the process of hiring Reviewers please apply you guys.... not many have applied for that position.... =_=;; AND NO ONE HAS APPLIED FOR ADVERTISERS! Come guys! HELP MEEEEEEEEEEE:)
Okay... well that's all... So start REQUESTING!
peace and love dears.

♥ K e e p T h i s R u m o r A S e c r e t