♥ About Secret Rumors
welcome to timeless memories:)

Created On.:: August 5th of 2009 Web-Mistress.:: `xMAI (fahrenheit_love)
Layout&&Coding.:: (c) `xMAI

♥ Navigation
`Updates
`Family
`Status
`Apply

`Graphic Request
`Review Request

`Graphic Pickup
`Review Pickup

`Affiliates
`Blacklist
♥ Tagbox
A b s e n t . . .
Sunday, August 23, 2009 @ 4:33 PM
0 comments!

And well if you notice, I've been gone for a while huh? :)
Summer's about over for me, and so I've been busily preparing for my return to hell, uh I mean SCHOOL. hehehehe:) Seriously, school so freaking retarded its like... STUPID. AHHHHH! I really don't want to go back!!!!!!!!!!!
ANYWHOO... to staff and onlookers... So sorry the site is dead, but things will be better soon! I promise!
PEOPLE WHO HAVE RECENTLY APPLIED FOR STAFFS:
Sorry I haven't gotten back to you!!! Like I said, I've been busy! Please check your emails tomorrow for I will send you an email either tonight or tomorrow.
Well, I'm off to do more stuff!!! :D
Peace and love dears. <3

♥ K e e p T h i s R u m o r A S e c r e t